Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's time!!!

It's time to sell all the baby items. It's kind of bitter sweet thinking about it. I'm very happy with two children, but I'm thinking what if... I love being a mom. I love babies. I have to remember what's best for Chase and Maya. They need their Mom's time and attention. With three, I don't think I could give them everything they need. My personal opinion!!!

I've been getting baby clothes and gear ready for about two weeks. It takes a lot of work cleaning and labeling everything. I hope the hard pays off. It's sad to see it all go. I'm sure I'll get over it.

Garage Sale
Saturday, March 14th
4H Wabash Co. Fairgrounds (Elrod Building)
8:00-1:00
Cash only

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness i have mixed emotions too!! one of our good friends wanted to buy our jumper and i cried about it. pathetic, i know...but it's just the thought this is it...my kids are growing up and the sweet little baby stage is coming to an end faster than i had ever imagined. i just want them to stay little forever!!!! we'll have to stay strong at the sale....no crying!! :) haha

    ReplyDelete